SBC (Kenya) Limited - Nairobi
Investment Grade Energy Audit
In order to comply with the statutory 2012 energy management regulations, optimize energy use and conservation, we were contracted to contracted to offer Investment Grade Energy Audit to SBC (Kenya) Limited, commonly known as Pepsi cola. The Investment Grade Energy Audit included inter-alia;
- Review of production data and energy consumption for baseline period
- Developing Facility Energy Baseline Parameters
- Formulating Facility Energy Efficiency Performance KPI
- Developing engineered energy efficiency and conservation solutions
- Appraisal of proposed Energy efficiency and conservation projects
- Developing Client Energy Management Policy
- Developing Client Energy Investment Plan
- Energy Audit findings and Recommendations presentation to the Client
- Energy Audit filing with Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC).
For a detailed range of some of our capabilities and accomplishments, download our Corporate Profile.
Download our Corporate Portfolio